Entries are sought from independent intermediaries, either from individuals or companies. Entries in more than one category are encouraged and all categories are open apart from the Adviser of the Year award – the winner of which is selected from entries to the other categories. If you wish to nominate someone for the Outstanding Contribution Award please email [email protected] with the name and company of the individual.
Best Adviser for Mental Health Strategy & Support
Best Adviser for Workplace Wellbeing
Best Adviser for Individual International Clients
Best Adviser for Corporate International Clients
Best Adviser for High Net Worth Individuals
Best Adviser for Individual Healthcare
Best Adviser for Group Healthcare
Best Adviser for Individual Protection
Best Adviser for Group Protection
Business Innovation Award
Best Adviser Sales & Retention Team
Best Adviser Customer Service
Rising Star Adviser
Adviser of the Year
Outstanding Contribution Award
How to enter
ALL entries must be completed online at: www.healthinsurancedailyawards.com
Entries should be no more than 1,000 words. Additional information can be supplied – but may not be considered – to a limit of 10 pages. If the judges are unable to decide on a winner based on the entries alone, they will be able to use any additional information that has been supplied in order to come to a decision. However, it should be stressed that only in exceptional circumstances and when no decision can be reached will the judges consider additional information.
Data Protection Act
Entrants must make sure that client case studies comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. This means that intermediaries should either obtain clients’ permission to supply data or ensure that clients cannot be identified
For each category, there is a two stage judging process. First, a shortlist of three to five intermediaries is chosen and then the judging panel meet to choose the overall winner. The shortlisted intermediaries are invited by the category sponsor and the Health Insurance Daily team to attend the glittering awards ceremony as their guests.
Only one invitation per intermediary company. Additional places can be purchased at a significantly reduced cost. The awards ceremony is one of the industry’s top networking events and tickets are always highly sought after. As an intermediary you could be in with a chance of attending this event just by making a submission.
Also, why not join us at the awards ceremony, to find out how you can be involved please contact [email protected]
T’s & C’s
1. The term “intermediary” applies to IFAs, brokers and intermediaries. Tied agents are not eligible to enter.
2. Entries should be no more than 1,000 words. Additional information can be supplied – but may not be considered – to a limit of 10 pages. The judging panel will be asked to judge only the entries as provided on the template. If the judges are unable to decide a winner based on the entries alone, they will be able to use any additional information that has been supplied in order to come to a decision. However, only in exceptional circumstances and when no decision can be reached will the judges consider additional information.
3. You can enter as many categories as you like, but only one entry for each category. The Adviser of the Year is judged separately, based on entries from the other categories. The Outstanding Contribution Award is also judged separately, based on nominations from readers and judges.
4. All material submitted will be treated as confidential and will only be read by the judges and sponsors for the purposes of judging. Health Insurance & Protection Daily reserves the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries.
5. The judges’ decisions are final and the judges will not enter into any discussion about the entries and winners.
6. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend the Awards dinner & presentation.
7. Names of the winners and highly commended entrants may be published in the Awards supplement which will be distributed after the Awards.
8. Client confidentiality and data protection must be respected at all times. Entries which include the identities of clients without their prior consent will be rejected.
9. The judges reserve the right to move entries into different categories.